Vale Garden Houses is a prestigious designer and manufacturer of conservatories and orangeries for clients around the world. We have an opening for a CAD technician with strong CAD, analytical and communication skills to play a key role within our busy Drawing Office.
If you are driven and confident with strong 2D computer aided design skills (a joinery background would be beneficial), we want to hear from you. You will require:
· Strong 2D CAD skills
· An understanding of mechanical and joinery principles
· A knowledge of building control
· Surveying skills
· Problem solving skills
· Good communication skills (verbal and written)
· A full driving licence
· Travel for surveys and client liaison.
· Working from standards library and developing detailed drawings for production & site work.
· R & D and new standards development.
· Working as part of a team
· Running handover meeting for production and site fitting teams.
· Ongoing client and contractor liaisons.
· Running multiple projects simultaneously & working to deadlines.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established, reputable company. Related keywords: cad technician, cad, autocad