Vale Garden Houses, a prestigious designer and manufacturer of conservatories and orangeries for clients all over the UK, is recruiting skilled lead workers due to an excellent order book for the coming year.
We are looking for Fleet and Facilities Coordinator to join our central services team. The purpose to this role is to ensure that Vale Garden Houses' and Architectural Bronze Casements' fleet of cars, vans & HGV are kept legal, roadworthy and compliant.
The role entails:
- Admin the company cars, insurance renewals, booking MOTs
- Management of operators licence including Fuel Cards, Tachograph Infringements, Working Time Directive and vehicle bookings for ad hoc users.
- Carry out accident reporting/investigations/Claims and liaison with company insurance provider
-Process fines/PCNs where applicable
- Fuel administration and monitoring
-Entering all data onto our fleet management system and recording all warranty work.
- Planning and scheduling of a fleet compliance events, including annual MOT tests, ad-hoc servicing and repairs and LOLer tests.
-Ensure that breakdown repairs are dealt with efficiently
- Defect reporting and rectification
- Checking, approving and querying invoices.
-Identifying and managing any training or performance issues on a case by case basis, actioning when appropiate.
-Providing cover for your future health and safety colleagues