Vale Garden Houses are renowned for designing and building the finest Orangeries and Conservatories in the UK and Europe. Our clients purchase from us knowing that they can expect the very best product and service, including involvement in the interior design of our buildings.
Sister company Architectural Bronze Casements work with many of the country’s leading architects and interior designers on some outstanding and award-winning projects.
To get a better understanding of our clients and type of work visit www.valegardenhouses.co.uk, www.interiorsbyvale.co.ukand www.bronzecasements.co.uk
We are looking for an experienced individual with a hands on approach to support, promote and administer all aspects of marketing from print to online and digital.
This is an incredibly varied and interesting role which includes -
· Building relationships with magazine and editors
· Managing press office site, dealing with media requests for images and content
· Keeping media/feature logs for the year
· Managing the marketing budget and negotiating rates.
· Designing and creating adverts
· Checking copy and approving invoices
· Monitor advert responses and carry out competitor advert analysis
· Assist in design, production and ordering of all literature, stationery and promotional material
· Manage Social Media / Pinterest / Google images etc.
· Liaising and working with departments and individuals in all three brands.
An advantage would be to have interest and some experience in photography which could include
· Liaising with clients as required to schedule photoshoots for company records
· Company Photography to include videos, factory tours, time lapse, 360’s and Photoshop
You will need previous experience in both Marketing and preferably Photography as we all as having excellent relationship building and customer facing skills. As this role will involve travel to client sites a driving licence is essential. In return we offer a competitive package based on experience with 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and the chance to be at the forefront of the Vale Group future success.