At Vale Garden Houses, we don't make it a secret of our ambition - to be the best.
We are recognised for providing the very best quality conservatories and orangeries in the UK, we're proud of our product, and our people are proud of the work that they do. Vale started as a family business nearly 40 years ago and is still run by family meaning that what made us great at the beginning- our commitment to quality - remains at the heart of all that we do today.
We work on every aspect of our business with the same drive and passion. We don't believe that any other companies offer the opportunity to work on the fantastic projects that we can. From the most modern homes to those that have to meet the demands of classic, listed buildings, we specialise in the exceptional. In fact, we are in such a good position with our order book that we need more people to join our journey. We need people who think like us and have a passion for quality.
- Answer incoming calls from clients, dealing with queries immediately or finding out the answers to technical questions when necessary.
- Booking accommodation and parking for the site fitting teams
- Sending out accommodation details, vehicle details and job details to site teams on a weekly basis.
- Update project and client information on the database
- Raising invoices, checking payments received and raising any issues to management
- Dealing with warranty issues
- Coordinating with project managers, taking notes at hand over meetings
- Checking fitters' timesheets for payment.
- Educated to GCSE standard having (5 GCSES grade C or above) including Maths and English
- Min. Experience within similar role 2-3 years
- Excellent Microsoft Office and database knowledge
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Self motivated with the ability to work unsupervised and within a team
- Superb communication skills, able to effectively communicate over the phone, in writing and in person
- Strong customer focus, confident to pick up the phone and speak to people